top of page



  • I cannot visit your office. Is it possible for you to come?
    Yes, you can.
  • Where is your office located?
    We are currently located in Minamiurawa, but we plan to move to Nishikawaguchi in the second half of next year.
  • Are you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
    In principle, we are not open, but please feel free to contact us in case of emergency.
  • Can I consult only about the business that is posted on your website?
    We will continue to increase our business, but there are times when it will be late to reflect it on the homepage. So please feel free to contact us by phone first.
  • Do you have anything to prepare for consultation?
    If you are a foreigner, there is no problem if you prepare your residence card.
  • Shouldn't the consultation be from the person himself/herself?
  • If I consult with you, do I have to make a request?
    Don't worry about it. There is something called compatibility, so I think that you should ask various administrative scrivener and decide after comprehensively considering the cost.
  • I want to consult online, but I don't know how to use ZOOM.
    You can use it by installing the ZOOM app on a PC, tablet, or smartphone with a camera. Please check the ZOOM site for installation instructions.
  • Is it possible to pay by credit card or pay in installments?
    Currently, we only accept cash payments and bank transfers.
  • I would like to make a request, how much will it cost?
    We will provide an estimate after comprehensively judging whether there is a customer's circumstances and past disapproval history.
  • How much is the consultation fee?
    Consultation fee is always free.
  • When will the reward be paid?
    You will receive a reward after permission is granted.
  • Is Japanese proficiency required?
    I think it's okay to be able to communicate. In terms of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, it seems to be N3 level.
  • Can minors also be naturalized?
    In principle, you must be 20 years old or older, but if a minor child applies for naturalization with their parents, If one of the parents has Japanese nationality, even a minor can apply for naturalization. Also, if you are under 15 years old, either of your parents can apply for naturalization as a legal representative.
  • How many days must I be away from Japan before my history of living in Japan becomes zero?
    About 3 months in a row.
  • Can I see your educational background?
    Academic background doesn't matter.
  • If I request a naturalization application, will additional charges be incurred depending on the situation?
    No, it won't happen.
  • How long does naturalization take?
    It generally takes about a year after submitting the application documents.
  • Is there anything I should be aware of while applying for naturalization?
    Beware of traffic violations. Also, there is no problem with leaving the country itself because you will be stateless during the examination, but I think it is better to avoid it as much as possible. If you have any concerns, you should contact the Legal Affairs Bureau for the time being.
  • What are they asked in the interview?
    It seems that the following is mainly asked. Why I want to be Japanese Prospects for future work Prospects for future earnings Relationships with Parents and Siblings History of past illegal activities, if any
  • How do you decide your permanent domicile after naturalization?
    You can decide freely, but many people use their permanent address as their permanent address.
  • Are consultations free?
    Yes, it's free.
  • How much should I have in savings?
    It is required to be able to live a stable life in Japan, but sometimes it is not decided when it comes to savings.
  • Will you accompany me to the Legal Affairs Bureau?
    Yes, I will accompany you.
  • How much capital do you need?
    5 million yen for foreigners. Once you have permanent residency, you can set up a company with just 1 yen.
  • After establishing a company, what should I do for the year-end tax adjustment or financial statements?
    Because they fall within the business scope of tax accountants, we can also introduce tax accountants with whom we have business partnerships. Please be assured that the cost is reasonable.
  • Is it necessary to set up a company to open a restaurant?
    Not necessarily. It is also possible to obtain a business manager visa as a sole proprietor. However, when comparing establishing a company and applying for a business manager visa to applying for a business manager visa as a sole proprietor, there is no particular relaxation in the requirements for a sole proprietorship. Instead, it is easier to apply for a visa after establishing a company, so we recommend that.
  • I heard that it is difficult to set up a company if you live overseas and that there are no collaborators in Japan.Is there any other way?
    Since 2017, it has become possible to obtain a 4-month business manager visa even if a company is established. However, when applying for a visa, it is necessary to present the following materials. ① Articles of Incorporation ②Business plan ③Materials that clarify the outline of the place of business At the time of establishment, I would like to choose between a joint-stock company and a limited liability company. Click here to see the differences.
  • If I am a foreigner, can I use Japanese subsidies and subsidies?
    Yes, you can. For example, there are small business sustainability subsidies. Please feel free to contact us as the content of the application will differ depending on the company's business content and business plan.
  • How should the fiscal year end be determined?
    Basically, you can decide freely. However, I think that it is better to decide according to the actual situation of the company. For example, if the capital is less than 10 million, it will be exempted from consumption tax for the first two business years after establishment. You will get the biggest benefit if you set November as the closing month.
  • What are public and private companies?
    Public company refers to a company that does not have transfer restrictions on all or part of its issued shares, and private company refers to a company that has transfer restrictions on all of its issued shares. .
  • Can I start a company by myself?
    Even one person can do it.
  • How long does it take to set up?
    It usually takes 2-3 weeks to set up.
  • Do you need financial statements?
    A stock company is required, but a limited liability company is not required.
  • Can I open a corporate account?
    For a small, one-person foreign company, it is difficult to open an account with the main bank. That's why we recommend online banking at first.
  • Can foreign business owners receive loans in Japan?
    Yes, you can. Recently, many foreign business owners use Japan Finance Corporation. Please feel free to contact us by phone or WeChat for specifics.
  • Do I need permission from the Minister for construction work outside the prefecture?
    There is no problem with construction outside the prefecture even with the governor's permission. In addition, even if the sales office outside the prefecture has not received permission, construction is possible if it is contracted by the head office that has permission.
  • What is your financial basis?
    General ConstructionBe applicable to either of the following1. Equity capital of 5 million yen or more in the most recent settlement2. Have the ability to raise funds of 5 million yen or more3. Must have a track record of continuous business under a construction business license from the governor of Saitama Prefecture in the past five years immediately before applying for permission Specific construction industry Meet all of the following requirements in the most recent settlement 1. The amount of deficit shall not exceed 20% of capital. 2. A current ratio of 75% or more 3. Capital of 20 million yen or more 4. Equity capital of 40 million yen or more
  • Is it possible to have the permission notice reissued?
    Impossible. However, it is possible to have a permit issued.
  • Is it possible to use my home as an office?
    There is no problem if the living area and the office area are clearly separated.
  • What is a designated construction business?
    It refers to the following 7 industries, and full-time engineers are not recognized with 10 years of practical experience. It is necessary to be a first-class national qualification or a special authorization by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. ①Civil Engineering ②Construction work ③Electrical work ④Piping work ⑤Steel structure construction business ⑥ Paving work ⑦Landscaping work
  • How much is the application fee?
    A new application is 90,000 yen, and renewals and additional industries are 50,000 yen.
  • Does the permit have a validity period?
    5 years.
  • Is it possible to apply for a construction business permit by mail?
    No mailing. Only window service is available.
  • What are the requirements for financial statements when obtaining a special construction business license?
    The deficit amount does not exceed 20% of the capital amount. The current ratio must be 75% or more. The amount of capital must be 20 million yen or more. The amount of net assets must be 40 million yen or more.
  • When do I need a building permit?
    Complete construction workConstruction with a contract price of less than 15 million yen per projectConstruction of a wooden house with a total area of less than 150 square meters, regardless of the amount of the contract fee* The main structural part must be wooden, and at least 1/2 of the total area must be used for living. Other than complete construction workConstruction with a contract price of less than 5 million yen per project
  • I have obtained a license as a sole proprietor, but if I change to a corporation, can I take over the construction business license?
    From October 2020, due to the revision of the Construction Business Act, permission can now be taken over.
  • Can a person in charge of business administration concurrently serve as an officer of another company?
    You cannot hold a concurrent position.
  • Who should pay for the assistance?
    Basically, employers are responsible for this.
  • Which is cheaper for technical intern trainees or specific skills?
    Statistics show that technical intern trainees are cheaper. However, there are cases where the cost of specific skills is cheaper, so it cannot be said that technical training is cheap. Consultation is free, so if you have any problems, please contact us. We will propose the best plan for you.
  • What is the field of Special Skills No. 2?
    There are two fields: construction and shipbuilding/marine industry.
  • How long is the period of stay granted?
    1 year, 6 months or 4 months for No. 1, depending on the period of employment and examination In the case of No. 2, it will be 3 years, 1 year or 6 months.
  • Please let me know who can be accepted.
    Domestic Residents: International Students, Technical Intern Trainees, EPA Care Worker Candidates Overseas residents: Former international students, former technical intern trainees, former EPA care worker candidates, those who have passed the specific skill test*For technical intern trainees, those who have successfully completed Technical Intern Training No. 2 and 3
  • Is it possible to have a part-time job as a specific skilled worker?
    You can't.
  • What will happen to the receiving organization if a missing foreigner occurs?
    It will not meet the acceptance criteria and will not accept foreigners.
  • I heard that you can dispatch workers in agriculture and fisheries.
    It is true that some registration support organizations do not have a system in place to dispatch, but I don't think that's why I give up. There are ways to do this, so please feel free to contact us by email, phone, LINE, etc.
  • How should the terms of employment be set?
    It is necessary to be equal to or higher than Japanese.
  • Is social insurance mandatory?
    According to the law, if the employer who needs to join social insurance does not join, we cannot accept foreigners with specific skills.
  • I have heard that after accepting a foreigner, the host organization and the registration support organization are obliged to submit occasional notifications and periodic notifications, respectively.
    Since it becomes illegal immediately, the host organization will never accept foreigners with specific skills again, and the registration support organization will have its registration support qualification revoked.
  • If I pass the civil engineering skill test, is it possible to work for a company that has obtained a construction permit for interior finishing work?
    Yes, you can. In August 2022, the work division will be integrated into three divisions, and the scope of work that can be engaged in will be further expanded. Please contact the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism or JAC for details. Please feel free to contact us.
  • How much does it cost to entrust all support for foreigners to a registration support organization?
    In Tokyo, the market price is 20,000 yen to 35,000 yen per person per month.
  • How many days does it take at the shortest to accept foreign workers from overseas?
    It takes about 3 months at the shortest. However, it may be delayed because it may be affected by Corona.
  • Is it okay for the person in charge of support and the person in charge of support to be the same person?
    Yes, it's okay because I can hold a concurrent position.
  • Is it possible to change jobs as a specific skill No. 1?
    It is possible if it is the same occupation.
bottom of page